Kelley has been a California lawyer for almost two decades. During this time, she has practiced in many different areas of the law, including real estate disputes (residential and commercial), personal injury, employment and construction-related matters. Her background includes representing both plaintiffs and defendants. The common thread to her diverse background is her commitment to helping clients navigate the complicated maze of our legal system. Not every legal problem or dispute must end in a courtroom, and her counsel often focuses on non-lawsuit solutions including pre-litigation dispute resolution, mediation, and arbitration.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, JD, 1992
- University of California, Santa Barbara, BA, 1988
- State Bar of California, 1992
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Marin County Bar Association
- Marin County County Counsel’s Office
- Marin County Legal Aid
- Marin County Family and Children’s Law Center.